2011 m. sausio 10 d., pirmadienis




















I really like this pre-fall collection .I was disappointed with last Wang collection on the runaway .For me it was to minimalistic and boring too !But what i see now I love it !I hope this young talent will not fall, as other to cool for world type designers.
A slim leather shirtdress and wool pencil skirt with a trumpet hem that reached below the knee also spoke to the grown-up direction with which Wang has been flirting for a few seasons. There was a restrained elegance to a simple jersey dancer's dress with a midi hem and pretty draped back. If Wang's commercial bent seems a bit un-fun for his dedicated twentysomething customer, she can comfort herself in that patch-pocketed denim vest with chunky ribbed knit sleeves, while looking forward to the more directional pieces that are sure to be in his runway show.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą